IES Brain Research Foundation
Student Summer Fellowships in Neuroscience
Thank you for helping and continuing to help us fight brain diseases, and to all those who have participated in events and made generous donations.
Please help this important work continue!
Click on the Donate button below to donate to IES Brain Research Foundation.
The Student Summer Fellowship Program is for Bright, Motivated undergraduate or first year graduate or medical students who are considering a career in neuroscience.
1. Abigail Cox working with Ben Kolber, PhD at Duquesne University on Chronic Pain. 2017 IES Brain Research Foundation Kenneth Bonnet Fellowship donated in memory of Ken Bonnet by Irene, Eric & Faye Simon
2. Neil Almeida working with Hideho Okada, MD, PhD at University of California-SF on Brain Tumors. 2017 IES Brain Research Foundation Richard Howells Fellowship donated in memory of Richard Howells by Irene, Eric & Faye Simon
3. Amrita Singh working with Michael Goldberg, MD at Columbia University on Parkinson's Disease. 2017 IES Brain Research Foundation Luis Galindo Fellowship donated in memory of Luis Galindo by Irene, Eric & Faye Simon
4. Alfred Chin working with Solomon Snyder, MD at John Hopkins University on Neurodegeneration.
5. Raveena Chhibber working with Gregory Berns, MD, PhD at Emory University on Cognitive Neuroscience.
6. Phillip Dmitriev working with David Sinclair, PhD at Harvard University on Alzheimer's Disease.
7. Chloe Read working with Jeremy Veenstra-Vander Weele, MD at Columbia University on OCD/Autism.
For a $2500 tax deductible donation, you can attach a name of a person or business to a fellowship and indicate the area/disease to which you prefer the donation to be earmarked.